compensation: Wage: $14.00 per hour, Benefits: 5.77% of vacation fee and gratuities employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hiring a Food and Beverage Server
- Completion of Secondary School is preferred, but not required.
- Having experience as a food and beverage server is an asset, but not required. Training will be provided.
- Having Serve it Right Saskatchewan (SIRS) or Serving it Right certification and a Food Handling Certificate (FoodSafe Level 1 of Saskatchewan, or ServSafe Food Safety Certificate) are definite assets.
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekend & holidays, evening, and night shifts.
- Greet patrons, present menus and take food and beverage orders
- Make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages in polite and professional manner
- Present bill to patrons and accept payment
- Maintain clean tables and VLT machines
Wage & Benefits:
- Wage: $14.00 per hour
- Benefits: 5.77% of vacation fee and gratuities
- 30 hours per week (Full-time & permanent position)
- A full-time server is preferred, but applicant interested in part-time work will also be considered.