compensation: $14.50 ~ $ 16.50 per hour (depending on experience and skill) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hiring a cook
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to cook dishes including Korean BBQs and various Korean dishes is an asset.
- Duties: Plan, prepare, cook, and complete various Korean dishes; Determine size of food portions; Supervise and train kitchen staff; Oversee kitchen operation; and Clean kitchen and work area.
- 40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position),
- Wage: $14.50 ~ $ 16.50 per hour (depending on experience and skill)
- 6% vacation pay or 15 days of paid vacation per year, free meals and gratuities