Convoy Supply is Canada’s largest wholesale distribution company serving building envelope professionals. Our commitment to exceeding expectations among our customers is the cornerstone philosophy of the company. We are proud of the relationships that we have built over the past four decades with customers and suppliers alike, and are honoured by the friendships we share. Since we opened for business in Prince George, BC in 1972, Convoy has grown to 35 locations across Canada, including our Simplex Tapered Insulation facility in Ontario, and 8 in the Pacific Northwest USA.
We are currently seeking an Class 1A Moffet driver for our Saskatoon, SK Branch to join our team. We offer competitive wages that vary depending on skill level. We provide training and opportunities for you to advance your career. Employee benefit plans include Group RSP, dental, health, and vacation in excess of legal minimum requirements and more.
- Delivering product in the Province of Saskatchewan
- Excellent history with customer service
- Inspect vehicle daily as per Highway Traffic Act
- Maintain driver log according to Highway Traffic Act and regulations
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Moffett Experience required
- Class 1A driver’s license – Able to provide a clean driver’s abstract (CVOR)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a commercial driver and operator
- Worker must be able to physically lift up to 100 lbs consistently
- Able to twist, bend, crouch, kneel and stand
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Knowledge of load securement
- Basic math skills
- Able to pass a Criminal Background check
Hourly Wage: $23.00 - $27.00
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Bending, crouching, kneeling and problem solving
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers